Hello Hair Conversion

This time I decided to try to convert a hair that I had made for Sims3. I have already got used to the Sims4 hair  I think my Sims look strange with this hair with transparencies.
This hair may have problems with some hats, you can use but may not look very well.
Is  available from teen to elder (12 colors)
I found some problems which I tried to solve, but others do not fully succeeded.
I hope you enjoy! =)
Please leave a comment!







download

Custom Content in Model:


Polygon Counts:
 2016 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Kuree for  The Sims 4 Studio and S4PE
Thank Vampire_aninyosaloh for the custom content that I used in my model


Comments

  1. It looks really nice :D but sadly I can't use it because I play in a laptop and it makes all the hair styles converted from the sims 3 to sims 4 have a glitch :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think that the hairs converted from Sims 3 look strange in Sims 4. Maybe this game is not prepared to have hair with transparencies.

      Delete

Post a Comment