Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pirate Clothes

UPDATED (Improved some details, please download again)

I have received many requests to make historical clothes for men and as I loved these clothes in Sims 2, so I decided to convert it to the Sims 4.
It is available in casual and party (teen to elder) 5 options.
Please leave a comment! =)








download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4146 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! It's my favorite ts2 clothing piece and I'm excited to have it in sims 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your great stuff !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I really liked using this outfit in TS2, but could you please make the same for the females,like they had it in TS2, so I can have it for my TS4 female Sims too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! You're very talented! Any chance you could do his is black?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...