Thursday, May 7, 2015

Innocent Eyes

UPDATED 02/02/2017
Default replacement available for toddlers too :)

I received a request to make eyes with some alternative colors, I also decided to make another version with normal colors as default, I hope you enjoy! =)
Innocent Eyes Alternative NonDefault are only available  from teen to elder, if you want a version for children please say in comments.












Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy



6 comments:

  1. Really beautiful :3 I'd love to see a child version of the non default :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do a child version tomorrow =)

      Delete
  2. the link does not work for me, i just get directed to spammy sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me an email zurkdesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...