Sunday, November 1, 2015

TS2 Girls Dress

I received a requests to convert this Dress. I hope you enjoy!
It is available in casual, party and formal (10 options).
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)










Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Polygon Counts:
4294 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\


18 comments:

  1. This is so cute, thanks Kiara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back great memories of Sims2 and 3. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey this dress is not showing up in game. When I Click the dress in cas all I get is an empty space with just the rest of the body showing.I have toddlers and vampires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. yes i have it updated atleast to the one that came with the last expansion

      Delete
    3. Please send me a picture of the problem to my email zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. Kiara I am such an idiot. Some how the mesh got deleted not sure how but it wasn't in my folder. It's all fixed and shows up right. Sorry about wasting your time

      Delete
  6. Which installation button is it? I can't seem to find the right one! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was put through a link from HistoricalSimsLife to download the 'mesh' for a sims 4 Victorian girls dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just click the download button

      Delete
    2. Which one there are loads; some of them ask me to download windows media? Is that correct? Thanks

      Delete
    3. Please send me an email: zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. Great information thanks for sharing this with us.In fact in all posts of this blog their is something to learn . your work is very good and i appreciate your work and hopping for some more informative posts .
    Lawn Embroidery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...